HMart is the largest Asian supermarket chain in America and is the pioneer of Asian food in America. Starting in 1982 with a single store in Woodside, Queens, HMart has grown to include more than 97 stores across the United States. HMart is America’s premier Asian food destination and provides groceries and essential everyday needs, and exclusive products.
Grand-BK is a sister company that manages the Information Technology aspects for HMart. We continue to grow and seek people who have technical talents to support our rapid expansion. We value our employees and provide significant benefits to our team members.
IT Field Services personnel is responsible primarily for ensuring technology operations with a team of peers in multiple locations across the US. S/he supports users of company technology and handles maintenance of existing and acquiring new equipment for them. S/he is accountable to the customer experience of the users of IT equipment and services.
- IT Field Services
- As a member of IT Field Services, handle assigned tickets and ensure the highest customer satisfaction by meeting needs effectively with efficiency.
- Improve KPI of the IT Field Services as a whole by observing trends and improving services.
- Coordinates training and orientation for new technology users and helps them become familiar with equipment and networks.
- Customer Service and Communication
- Communicate persuasively with retail store personnel to alleviate their technical problems providing proper timelines and effectively securing their buy-in.
- Collaborate with employees across the company to maximize their work effectiveness by ensuring proper technology operations.
- Support Advanced Teams
- Align with meeting company needs as directed by other IT teams, including Infrastructure, Service Management, and Product Development.
Skills and Qualifications
- Supporting Retail Stores, Warehouses, and Office environments across multiple locations.
- Expert Customer Service and Communication to appease even difficult-to-handle customers.
- Proven experience in handling IT services to technology users.
- Demonstrated ability to work with customers and meet needs.
- Willingness to learn and continue to improve.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a Related Field.
- Recognized certifications in networking, customer service, and other relevant credentials.