HMart is the largest Asian supermarket chain in America and is the pioneer of Asian food in America. Starting in 1982 with a single store in Woodside, Queens, HMart has grown to include more than 97 stores across the United States. HMart is America’s premier Asian food destination and provides groceries and essential everyday needs, and exclusive products.
Grand-BK is a sister company that manages the Information Technology aspects for HMart. We continue to grow and seek people who have technical talents to support our rapid expansion. We value our employees and provide significant benefits to our team members.
IT Business Analyst will serve as the primary point of contact for customers and will be responsible for understanding the needs of non-IT teams and maintaining a good relationship with them by meeting their technical needs in a timely fashion. Though this person has an IT background and can communicate and execute technical activities, s/he may sit in other departments to learn and support their needs so that s/he may understand and communicate their true needs to the technical IT staff.
This individual will be an integral part of the Information Technology organization reporting directly to the Manager of Service Management to help improve communications across the company and ensure the highest satisfaction received from the IT team.
- Customer Experience
- Experienced in capturing customer feedback using various metrics such as Net Promoter Scores and Voice of the Customer
- Able to operate in multi-faceted environments and learn quickly
- Strong communicator and listener who can elicit the needs of customers
- Various non-technical Experiences
- Has working experience in one or more specialized fields including HR, Finance, Operations, Marketing, and others.
- Capable of maintaining good relationships with non-technical teams
- Leadership and Communication
- Able to speak and work with technical and non-technical teams, translating the information for the understanding of the listeners
- Able to lead the technical team to understand and meet customer needs
- Technical Expertise
- As an IT professional, possess knowledge and experience in technical realms that best support non-technical users including ERP, finance, and HR systems.
- Able to direct technical vendors to accomplish the business needs for our customers.
Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in technical and non-technical fields
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in providing customer service
- Excellent organization and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to convey messages effectively with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community
- Proven problem solver with the ability to provide in-depth analysis of complex problems, manage risk and provide timely and accurate decisions
- Strong ability to document and present information
- Demonstrated experience and success in nurturing relationships across multiple departments
- Bachelor's Degree
- Business Analyst, PM and other technical certfications